This is a session aimed at sharing and exploring how a variety of innovative social investment instruments are being used in Asia for nature conservation and growing positive environmental impact. The emphasis is also to leverage new approaches in bringing the next generation of Asian leaders into the movement.
This session will allow AVPN members and participants to share their stories, experiences and models in order to explore potential area of collaborations and partnership in scaling their initiatives.
- Discuss activities by AVPN members in the areas of mobile gaming and crowd funding for forest, sustainable fishery social enterprise development for marine conservation, forest preserving coffee, innovative conservation finance.
- Collaboratively & rapidly map out nature investment solutions by the Next-Gen community and identify post-conference follow-up activity.
- Mix & match of models and ideas for collaboration that can be shared during the session includes;
- Technology; crowd funding, gaming, virtual reality (VR), blockchain & cryptocurrency, AI for conservation.
- Social enterprise and inclusive economy; turning nature conservation into sustainable businesses.
- Conservation finance; exploring new approaches such as payment for ecosystems service (PES), green social impact bond in Asia.
- SDG linkages; linking up corporate SDG commitment with non-profit organisations and social enterprises as impact providers.