Director of Innovation and Development New Philanthropy Capital
Technological advancements are ushering in the Fourth Industrial Revolution worldwide while opening up new possibilities on various fronts. Harnessing technology well has increasingly become crucial for the development of the majority of sectors. This session aims to identify synergies between the technology sector and the social sector and potential roles technology can play in the social space. It will also discuss ways in which the social sector could leverage on technology for maximizing social impact.
- Insight into roles VP can play in creating valuable partnerships between tech sector and social sector
- Business models in the hybrid space between tech sector and social purpose
- Key technology needs and opportunities in the social sector
- Insight into the role data plays in this space, as the emerging currency of the future
- Why VP funds are vital to the success of tech for social purpose