Date : June 6 | Time : 3.00pm to 5.00pm | Venue : THE WORK LOFT, Level 5, 281/19-23 Silom Soi 1, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 (BTS Sala Daeng / MRT Silom)
We would like to invite you to join us for a Briefing Session on SimplyGiving.com and Crowdfunding for Social Impact. Our online fundraising platform enables nonprofits, corporates and change-makers to raise funds online for social good. It is also a chance to meet our CEO, Nikki Kinloch. We are excited to share the key principles on how charities and social enterprises can raise funds online more effectively, including leveraging on corporate partnerships and peer-to-peer fundraising.
Through our platform, event organisers can also provide a meaningful channel for their mass events participants to utilise our site and raise funds for charity.
SimplyGiving.com Recent Highlights:
- Asia’s largest online fundraising community
- Raised over SGD5 million for good causes
- 600+ charity partners across Asia
- 33,000+ donors and fundraisers
- Reach: Donors and fundraisers from 20+ countries
- 54,000+ Facebook community
- Multi-currency (including THB) and multi-lingual (including Thai) capabilities
Please join us! RSVP to Cheryl Low by 29 May 2017.