The AVPN Deal Share has been developed to increase the flow of financial, intellectual and human capital towards the generation of greater impact in the social sector. Launched in 2016, the Deal Share Platform (DSP) is a curated platform that serves to help AVPN members share, promote and connect with recommended social purpose organisations. The DSP is a portal for AVPN members only and streamlines collaboration and communication about existing and prospective opportunities.
“Splash was fortunate enough to secure a great grant from [a prominent foundation] whom we met at the AVPN conference. In terms of partnerships, we do believe many will manifest”
Eric Stowe, Splash
“A great initiative to provide us with the visibility to a broad range of potential investors and partners across the region, as well as provide the AVPN members with examples of companies they can support.”
Amir Nivy, Hapticus
- The AVPN Deal Share Live – Investment Showcase serves to highlight interesting and successful projects in Asia that are supported by our members to the wider community during the upcoming AVPN Conference in Bangkok.
- The platform will give both investors and investees exposure and visibility to other grant-funders, impact investors and possible partners in the region.
- This year, 30 Social Purpose Organisations will pitch at Deal Share Live.
- Things to look out in the lead-up to and during the conference:
- Feature and promotion of participating Social Purpose Organisations
- Networking sessions to facilitate more meaningful and targeted interactions
- Opportunity to access exclusive thematic workshops for both showcasing investees and investors
For more information about the Deal Share, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.